Welcome to the independent professional eye care office and contact lens center of Dr. Steve Wexler-Optometrist located inside the Waukegan Walmart Vision Center, serving the Waukegan, Gurnee, North Chicago, Zion, Winthrop Harbor, Lake Bluff, and Libertyville communities for over 14 years.
I dedicate my professional life by: Consistency, honesty, faith-based integrity and compassion as well as continuing education learning. I combine the importance and thoroughness of the exam with a touch of humor in a relaxed atmosphere.
My Daily Commitment: To provide great quality eye care in order for patients to maintain their best vision and eye health at an affordable cost
Please read the important information below about your visit in order to protect you and our community we've implemented the following changes that apply to visit:
1) Each patient much arrive with and wear a protective mouth/nose mask. We cannot accept a patient who doesn't wear a mask.
3) Upon arriving, we will check your temperature.
4) Do not come to the office if you have symptoms of fever, sore throat, chills, cough, mild or challenging breathing problems, loss of taste or smell, if a person in your household has had COVID-19 diagnosed in the last 14 days, or a combination thereof.
5) Exam instruments and chairs as well as countertops and instruments are constantly disinfected, especially at the beginning of work day, between patients, and upon closing time. Any eyeglass frames tried on by patients are disinfected afterward. The staff have been thoroughly trained and have passed testing of proper techniques in health safety and prevention of virus transmission. They follow protocols and guidelines recommended by the CDC and other health agencies.
7) If for any reason, you cannot attend your appointment, you must call us at (847) 473-2568 to cancel or reschedule. Failure to give us a 24 notice will result in a charge of $28.00.